Professional pop up banner design
A professional pop up banner design is important as in an exhibition setting you will only have a few seconds in which to attract attention and convey your message. Your exhibition graphics will help your business to stand out from the crowd.
Our pop up/roller banner design service includes unlimited revisions, so we will work on your pop up banner design until you are happy with the layout. With online proofing you can check that you are happy with the design before we send your banner to print.
Exhibition graphics to suit your needs
Pop up banner design – Simple
Just need something simple? Get your message over using easy to read bullet points and eyecatching colours. Include your business logo , contact details and bullet points on a simple background to co-ordinate with your branding.
Pop up Banner Design – Eyecatcher
Grab their attention! Use eyecatching photography to attract attention or maximise your brand exposure with bespoke graphics. Incorporating easy to read text (inclduing your contact details and bullet points), imagery (including your logo) and colours to co-ordinate with your branding.
Pop up banner design – Complex
Combine bespoke brand coordinating graphics and photography to make your exhibition stand unmissable. Incorporating easy to read text, contact details and bullet points. Bespoke graphics and imagery to work with the message you want to convey.
How to order pop up banner design
Ordering pop up banner design here on our website is easy. Just add the desired design option to your basket, then go to the checkout. You will receive a confirmation email of your order and we will email you to find out any specific requirements you might have.
You can also call us (01782 721890) or email email@example.com to place an order. We will send you an invoice and payment can be made by debit card over the phone, BACS or cheque. If you prefer you can arrange to come and see us, just call or email to arrange a meeting at our office.
What to include on your banner design
What to include on your banner will depend on what you want to use it for but here are some ideas:
- Copy: Keep it brief! Choose a heading to grab attention. A few key bullet points will be more effective than a paragraph of text. Make sure it’s spell checked!
- Space:Think about the visible space on your banner – will the banner be behind a table/stand? Create a heading that will grab attention.
- Images: People respond well to photos. These should be 150dpi or over. Make sure you have sought the appropriate permissions/rights to use any images.
- Accreditations: Showing accreditation logos can make smaller businesses look more credible.
- Special offers: A unique offer will generate more interest and enable you to track the repsonse rate of your campaign. Combine your offer with a time limit to create some urgency and cap it off with a call to action.
- Contact details: In an exhibition setting, you do not need to include all your contact details on your banner, but do include your web address!
“We are always impressed with the quality of the work, the costs and fast turnaround time”
What happens once I have placed my order?
Once you have ordered a banner design from us, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos, images and text by email.
When we have received your information we will start work on the banner design. This stage usually takes about 3-5 working days but please contact us for timescales, as these can vary. We will then send you a link to view the designs online via your own client area on our website.
If you need revisions after this initial stage, you can send us your feedback and we will move onto the revision stage. We aim to complete revisions within 24hrs. We will work on the design until you are happy with the layout.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you all the files you require for print.
Need pop up banner or roller banner printing?
Be prepared for an exhibition
If you are attending an exhibition or show, why not check out our flyer design and brochure design prices or contact us for a catalogue design quote. We will design your promotional material to work alongside your pop up banner and ensure a brand consistency throughout your marketing material.