Pop up banner design
Professional pop up banner design
A professional pop up banner design is important, as in an exhibition setting you will only have a few seconds in which to attract attention and convey your message. Your exhibition graphics will help your business to stand out from the crowd.
Our pop up/roller banner design service includes unlimited revisions, so we will work on your pop up banner design until you are happy with the layout. With online proofing you can check that you are happy with the design before we send your banner to print.
We have produced a wide range of pop up banners, some of which you can view online via our portfolio.
Why Choose Us?
• Fast & flexible design turnarounds.
• Revisions made within 24hrs.
• Bespoke designs.
• 100% Guarantee, with unlimited revisions.
• Professional vector design.
• Free text & content check.
• Free print delivery.
Exhibition graphics to suit your needs
Pop up banner design – Simple
Just need something simple? Get your message over using easy to read bullet points and eyecatching colours. Include your business logo , contact details and bullet points on a simple background to co-ordinate with your branding.
Pop up Banner Design – Eye-catcher
Grab their attention! Use eyecatching photography to attract attention or maximise your brand exposure with bespoke graphics. Incorporating easy to read text (including your contact details and bullet points), imagery, logo and colours to co-ordinate with your branding.
Pop up banner design – Complex
Combine bespoke brand coordinating graphics and photography to make your exhibition stand unmissable. Incorporating easy to read text, contact details and bullet points. Bespoke graphics and imagery to work with the message you want to convey.
How to order pop up banner design
Ordering pop up banner design from us is easy. Just give us a call on 01298 605010 or send us an email. Alternatively, click one of the 'Get Started' buttons and complete the short form with your details. We will send you an invoice and payment can be made by debit card over the phone, BACS or cheque.
What to include on your banner design
What to include on your banner will depend on what you want to use it for but here are some ideas:
- Copy: Keep it brief. Choose a heading to grab attention. A few key bullet points will be more effective than a paragraph of text. Make sure it’s spell checked!
- Space:Think about the visible space on your banner – will the banner be behind a table/stand? Create a heading that will grab attention.
- Images: People respond well to photos. These should be 150dpi or over. Make sure you have sought the appropriate permissions/rights to use any images.
- Accreditations: Showing accreditation logos can make smaller businesses look more credible.
- Special offers: A unique offer will generate more interest and enable you to track the repsonse rate of your campaign. Combine your offer with a time limit to create some urgency and cap it off with a call to action.
- Contact details: In an exhibition setting, you do not need to include all your contact details on your banner, but do include your web address!
What happens once I have placed my order?
Once you have ordered a banner design, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos, images and text by email.
When we have received your information we will start work on the banner design. This stage usually takes about 3-5 working days but please contact us for timescales, as these can vary. We will then send you the design(s) to check.
If you need revisions after this initial stage, you can send us your feedback and we will move onto the revision stage. We aim to complete revisions within 24hrs. We will work on the design until you are happy with the layout.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you all the files you require for print.
Be prepared for an exhibition
If you are attending an exhibition or show, why not check out our flyer design and brochure design prices or contact us for a catalogue design quote. We will design your promotional material to work alongside your pop up banner and ensure brand consistency throughout your marketing material.