Eyecatching poster design
A good poster design is important as you only have a few seconds in which to catch the eye and generate interest in your product, service or event. Whatever your needs, we can produce an eye-catching, professional poster design for you.
What to include on your poster
What to include on your poster will depend on what size poster you want, and what you want to use it for but here are some ideas:
- Copy: Create a heading that will grab attention. Keep main text short and punchy and make sure it’s spell checked!
- Images: People respond well to photos. These should be at 300dpi, although with A2 and upwards, 150dpi will be fine. Make sure you have sought the appropriate permissions/rights to use any images.
- Testimonials: Showing positive feedback and recommendations (keep it brief!) from existing customers is reassuring and will make your business more credible.
- Special offers: A unique offer will generate more interest and enable you to track the repsonse rate of your campaign. Combine your offer with a time limit to create some urgency and cap it off with a call to action.
- Contact details: Decide how you would like people to get in touch with you and make the details clear and prominent. Don’t forget to include your web address.
What happens once I have placed my order?
Once you have ordered a poster design from us, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos, images and text by email.
When we have received your information we will start work on the poster design. This stage usually takes about 3 working days but please contact us for timescales, as these can vary. We will then send you a link to view the designs online via your own client area on our website.
If you need revisions after this initial stage, you can send us your feedback and we will move onto the revision stage. We aim to complete revisions within 24hrs. We will work on the design until you are happy with the layout.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you all the files you require for print.
“Great design work and consistently fantastic service at competitive prices. Have recommended to a number of friends who have also been impressed with the quality of work and client focused approach.”
Need poster printing?
Want something smaller?
As well as posters we also offer the design and print of flyers. Click here for details